Monday, February 16, 2009

Reach home around an hour ago. So rare for me to come back this early.
Cant really use to it but its really nice as i can rest longer.

Went to whitley sec just now for drill practice but it was postponed due to the heavy rain -.-
If not im probably having my afternoon nap now. Its been so long since i have my afternoon nap can. And also wasted my trip over. Actually my mood's today is quite good. But spoilt by the pouring rain! Aww.

Ohya, i passed my drill stage 3 test! But dont know whether can take D.I. test anot cuz was kinda last min applying to take the test. Pray that HQ allows me to take!

Anw, netball tournament is finally over. Should be less busy i hope.
Goodness is that i havent make my freaking IC. Whoo.

Today there's only 1 hmk, so im gonna slack like nobody's business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!

:( Ebel didnt come to sch today cuz she ate too much chocolates the day before valentines. I ate alot too till feeling very nauseous but my body is strong enough so didnt fall sick like Ebel. Conclusion: People who dont exercise most of the time fall sick very easily(not logical though). Hah! Get well soon my darling!